Job Title: Process/Paper Eradication Leader
Location: Remote (prefer EST/CST) – limited travel
Duration: Direct Hire
Heitmeyer Consulting has been engaged by a Banking client to perform a search for a full-time /permanent position. The client is undergoing a transformation as it relates to process efficiency and a “war on paper”, while enhancing the customer experience.
The role is to lead various teams working across divisional boundaries, identifying opportunities for improvement/client experience enhancement, and executing on the opportunities. Initial responsibilities for the selected resource will include leading an Agile Based team within the Loan Operations Division to execute on perceived opportunities while building out an enterprise wide program in parallel.
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills.
- Experience managing and leading several workstreams at the Program level in digital/paper eradication initiatives.
- Ability to assimilate/synthesize data/information and to drive decisions based on effective questioning techniques.
- Experience leading transformational based teams.
- Process oriented
- 10-15 years of banking experience preferably in various areas with strong emphasis on Operations.
- Proven ability to work with stakeholders and business users to collaborate and elicit opportunities and overcome roadblocks
- Will possess excellent communication skills including the ability to tactfully ask questions, challenge stakeholders and uncover opportunities
- Excellence documentation skills including the ability to review existing technical and process documents
- Ability to think strategically yet understand details around a process
- Experience interfacing with C level personnel
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Any experience working on Process efficiency and digital based initiatives as it relates to paper eradication and client experience enhancement.
- Strong preference Banking experience in Operational areas
- This is a remote location (some travel) with strong preference being based in EST or CST
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.