Job Title: Experience Owner
Are you passionate about the customer experience?
Are you looking to grow in an agile environment?
This role will lead a cross-functional team to use findings from customer and colleague research, data and analytics, and competitive research to identify solutions to medium priority business problems that can be executed in such a way as to benefit multiple segments and/or channels. Analysis Day to day responsibilities: Identify business challenges and opportunities for improvement using data analytics, as well as customer/colleague feedback and pain points
Understand existing processes and systems in-depth for those transactions/experiences for which you are responsible Strategy
- 5 years of experience in a product owner, Project Manager or Business Analyst role
- Experience using an agile development process
- Able to maintain a customer-centric view of problems and solutions that appropriately balances the company’s financial results with its commitment to the brand promise
- Forward-thinking and able to extrapolate learnings and industry trends to build a roadmap for the future
- Successful track record of delivering results in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment; effectively balances short and long-term goals to make meaningful progress
- Adept at influencing stakeholders through intellect, interpersonal and negotiation skills; can quickly form strong relationships through a shared vision and mutual trust
- Highly organized; strong program management ability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; able to flex style based on the audience
- 5+ years of experience in the financial services industry
- 5+ years experience agile experience
- Understanding of digital solutions and their industry trends
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.