Job Title: Production Support Engineer
Location: 100% remote
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently hiring a Production Support Engineer to join one of our bank clients. This individual will manage and maintain applications that are in production. They will be on call on a rotational basis in an effort to reduce the impact of production issues. There will be a need to interact by various stakeholder and users. The selected candidate will possess the following skills:
- Owns the overall health, performance, and availability for one or more environments, applications or platforms
- Provides leadership and oversight for day-to-day issues/opportunities for all support items assigned.
- Addresses critical issues based on service level agreements
- Escalates high risk issues to management as needed
- Identifies and implements continuous improvement ideas
- Work closely with vendors to understand releases/patches
- Monitor applications for vulnerabilities and take appropriate action to mitigate risk of these vulnerabilities.
- Independently develops clean, maintainable, testable code for work assigned
- Performs peer code reviews.
- Identifies any concerns around architectural, infrastructure, and security policies and standards impacting large & small projects to PM or manager.
Experience with Dynatrace or other monitoring tools
Exposure to financial domain
Experience with MQ series, Kafka
Experience with Anti Money Laundering applications
Experience with troubleshooting sessions including multiple teams
A willingness to learn new technologies
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.