Job Title: Program Governance Lead
Location: San Francisco, CA (100% Remote). Must work PST hours with potential travel
Duration: 6+ months
Heitmeyer Consulting is seeking an experienced Program Governance professional to join its west coast Bank’s Core Transformation Program to ensure the program’s central delivery standards and governance are followed.
The key responsibilities for this individual will be managing the Governance planning, tracking, dependency management, reporting, and risks and issues for the Program. A successful candidate will be experienced in program delivery, familiar with PMI project methodologies, and have previous audit experience.
- 5+ years of Project or Program Management experience
- At least 2+ years of banking experience
- Must have experience using Excel
- Must have previous audit experience
- Demonstrates strong program governance experience to ensure central delivery processes and standards are defined and incorporated into the projects across the program
- Ability to manage the holistic Core Milestone level planning
- Ability to oversee project track and manage all elements of delivery in a standardized tool from development, end to end testing, training, and conversion
- Capable of ensuring dependencies are tracked and managed across the program
- Knowledge of Risk and Compliance to be able to understand and manage the risk and issue process, ensuring mitigation plans are in place and escalation channels are closely managed, driving to resolution
- Ensure all governance processes are clearly defined and maintained across the program
- Possesses strong problem solving and cross-functional team collaboration skills across a program
- Having FIS IBS core banking experience is a nice-to-have
- Well-versed in Jira or similar software
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.