Job Title: Program Manager
Duration: Contract to Hire
Heitmeyer Consulting has an immediate opening for a Program Manager who will engage with one of our banking clients and who will have the following direct responsibilities:
Our bank client is looking for an individual who has prior experience in consumer credit and the management of credit bureau vendors in particular. This individual will work with / manage credit bureau vendor partner(s); interface with bank end users / stakeholders who leverage the credit bureau vendor partner and provide oversight into a highly visible bank project which involves numerous internal stakeholders.
The skills required for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead decisions as they relate to credit bureau vendor selection / contract related items, etc.
- Partner with various stakeholders impacted by credit bureau partners.
- Present to senior level management on a frequent basis
- Possess strong presentation / business case preparation experience.
- Have deep experience managing budget / financials / forecasting.
- Strong collaboration with technical team / business teams
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong presentation skills
- ACAPS experience particularly as it relates to decommissioning the system is a plus.
- Oracle lending platform experience a huge plus.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.