Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 6 Months
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking an experienced Program Manager to assist one of our large Banking clients. The initial engagement is 6 months.
Key responsibilities of this position will include:
- Daily management through program life cycles using the IT PMO and industry standard controls, processes, procedures and reporting to manage programs, and manage program budget.
- Plan the overall program and monitor progress to ensure milestones are met.
- Change and Risk Management. Coordinating projects and their interdependencies between projects within programs, manage resources and resource allocation across programs.
- Provide clear and concise communication and reporting that is appropriate across the organization.
- Ensure required deliverables are complete and delivered on schedule.
- Creating and managing a program schedule, as well as Canned and Ad Hoc reporting. Scheduling and facilitating meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 – 7 years of Senior IT Application Development Program Management experience
- Strong IT Program Management experience
- Broad knowledge of project and program management methodologies
- Ability to understand business and strategic goals
- Strong leadership and managerial skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration or related discipline with an information technology or equivalent and extensive related IT Technical or Customer Support experience
- High degree of professional confidence and credibility with the presence and communication skills to represent IT-related concepts effectively
- Adaptability; self-starter; team player; quality minded; focused; committed; able to work independently
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.