Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Columbus, OH (100% Remote)
Duration: 7 Months + (Strong potential for long term extension)
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a Program Manager to work within our Risk & Compliance Practice. The selected resource will be the right-hand individual working with our EVP & Practice Managing Director overseeing multiple engagements currently in progress with one of our large bank clients. The execution teams are tenured and high performing. The initial engagements are expected to last for 7 months and successful completion will create opportunity for significant follow on work.
Key responsibilities of this position will include managing daily stand-ups, executive reporting, managing stakeholders, being first point of escalation for issue resolution from the execution teams, and providing oversight across multiple engagements to deliver successful outcomes.
- 7+ years of program and project oversight experience
- 10+ years of banking experience – broad understanding of bank operations and co-dependencies
- Business and technical transformation experience in a banking environment
- Experience managing all levels of stakeholders including providing executive level reporting
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and facilitation skills – creative ability to display content, graphs and charts for reporting
- Proven ability to align messaging and requirements between the Business and IT
- Extremely detail oriented and structured but proven ability to be adaptable to the client environment
- Any experience with Agile SAFe
- Risk, Compliance or Consumer Lending experience
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.