Job Title: Program Manager Core Deposits
Location: 100% remote
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently hiring a Program Manager Core Deposits to join one of our bank clients. This role will support a multi-year effort involving the planning, preparation and ultimate replacement of a core system replacement which supports core deposits. The selected candidate will possess the following skills:
- Assist program leadership team in defining a program management structure
- Develops and/or manages integrated project plan; identifies and manages project dependencies and critical paths; and tracks/reports project checkpoints as well as status while adhering to project policy standards; ensures potential impacts to external client experience are addressed in project solution/plan. Ensuring project life cycle compliance across workstreams
- Status reporting
- Reporting / presenting to executive technology and business leadership
- Forecast and budget management
- Leads large and complex, high-priority projects and/or supports critical programs which usually impact multiple Lines of Business (LOB) and/or functional areas and often require considerable resources and high levels of functional integration.
- Takes projects from original concept through final implementation using standard Project Management, Organizational Change Management and Risk Management methodologies and concepts.
- Sets and manages expectations for diverse project stakeholders through planning activities and maintains transparency via communication & reporting channels. Establishes and maintains a strong collaborative trusted advisor relationship across a diverse set of business and support partners.
- Identifies, tracks, escalates, and resolves issue conflicts; performs impact analysis and prioritization; manages project or program dependencies across projects and track/monitors/escalates; and escalates risks with corrective/ mitigating actions.
- 5+ years of prior project / program management / personnel management
- Banking industry knowledge
- Strong collaboration, communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams concurrently with numerous cross team and downstream dependencies
- Prior work experience with consulting partners / vendors impacting the project work
- Experience bridge gap between various lines of business and technology teams
- Familiarity with bank technical landscapes
- Experience with MS Project
- Strong Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) experience
- Prior experience in a Waterfall environment
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Waterfall / agile methodology
- Core Deposit
- Mainframe – familiarity
- PMP certification
- CSM certification
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.