Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Columbus, OH (Remote)
Duration: Contract (6 months)
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a Project Coordinator for a contract opportunity with one of our clients in Columbus, Ohio. The candidate will be required to participate in the overall coordination of project management and delivery efforts. Additionally, the candidate will work very closely with project team to coordinate tasks, remove roadblocks, and document progress of a key functional group within the team. effectively coordinate timelines to deliver necessary objectives. This candidate can sit remote but must be willing to work EST business hours.
Required Skills/ Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of Project Coordination experience
- Experience in the overall coordination of project management and delivery efforts
- Proven ability to work very closely with all aspects of a project team
- Strong ability to coordinate tasks, remove roadblocks, and document progress within a project team.
- Adaptability; self-starter; team player; quality minded; focused; committed; able to work independently.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.