Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: San Francisco (100% Remote from any US location due to COVID restrictions)
Start Date: 2/22/21
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Our west coast Banking client is seeking a Project Coordinator to join their Business Operations team on a large conversion initiative.
The selected candidate will be responsible for coordinating with project managers to ensure project deliverables are met and will perform administrative tasks including scheduling, documentation, project tracking, and reporting. This individual must have strong organizational, time management, and communication skills. This role requires working PST hours.
- 3+ years of experience in a project administrative or coordinator role on a large project
- 2+ years of Banking experience
- Time management skills with the ability to drive to meet deadlines
- Ability to supervise current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track
- Capable of conducting roll up reports
- Assist with outreach and schedule management
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possesses strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Documentation management and ability to use project management tools such as Jira
- Prior project coordination experience in an Agile environment
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.