Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Tampa, FL
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a Project Coordinator for a contract-to-hire opportunity with one of our clients in Tampa, FL. This role requires extensive collaboration Project Managers and project stakeholders to lead and help deliver organizational projects efficiently. This position requires an individual with excellent communication and organizational skills, the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships, and experience meeting hard deadlines.
- Ensure all project updates are in proper format.
- Communicate with C-level executives on project progression and updates.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to ensure they’re communicating with key project stakeholders regularly to provide necessary updates.
- Providing information and regular support to stakeholders.
- Being point of contact for various working groups.
- Developing in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars i.e. timeframes, financials, outcomes.
- Understanding formal escalation and review processes.
- Providing support to project managers and business leaders when requested
- 2+ years of project or event coordination experience.
- Proven ability to be extensively attentive to details.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.