Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Berkley Heights, NJ or Alpharetta, GA
Heitmeyer Consulting’s FinTech client partner is growing its implementation team for it's digital banking platforms. In support of this initiative, we are hiring Project Managers. The selected Project Manager will be client facing and work directly with banks and credit unions to lead the implementation of new online account opening platforms. Selected candidates will possess extensive banking experience, strong understanding of account opening, have excellent customer service skills, and the proven ability to manage complex initiatives.
- Experience (3-5 years) working in one of the following areas:
- Bank or Credit Union Branch Manager or Personal Banker with extensive account opening knowledge
- Project Manager or Implementation Manager with some experience in banking and knowledge of account opening
- BA/BSA with experience working on IT implementation projects
- Excellent customer skills including the proven ability to deal with challenging situations or customers and deliver solutions
- Very detail oriented, structured and strong follow up skills
- Tech savvy with the ability to quickly learn new banking systems / products
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to successfully manage initiatives with responsibility for the outcome
- Ability to build relationships, collaborate with colleagues and other business units, professionally hold others accountable, and appropriately escalate issues when needed
- Experience with new system/product implementations or conversions
- Project Management or Change Management training or certifications
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.