Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Columbus, OH (Remote)
Duration: Contract (6 months)
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a Project Manager for a contract opportunity with one of our clients in Columbus, Ohio. The candidate will be required to effectively coordinate timelines to deliver necessary objectives.
With minimal guidance, and in accordance with HBI project methodology, provides leadership that promotes and supports the development, implementation and completion of small to medium size projects. These projects are typically characterized as having low to medium visibility and risk, involve one or more business lines and impact one or more software applications. Works with business unit manager(s) and project sponsor to establish the project scope, deliverables, budget and schedule. According to the direction of their manager, supports the IT team's assigned business segment goals by providing project management services. Assembles project team and manages the project on an on-going basis to identify risks, implement changes, monitor and communicate progress. Ensure team members are managed effectively and kept informed of all related issues. Ensures project deliverables meet customer needs.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 – 7 years of IT Technical or Project Management experience
- Knowledge and use of Agile methodology.
- Knowledge of creating and tracking project schedules in Microsoft Project.
- Experience with project management processes and standards
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration or related discipline with an information technology or equivalent and extensive related IT Technical or Project Manager Support experience.
- High degree of professional confidence and credibility with the presence and communication skills to represent IT-related concepts effectively.
- Adaptability; self-starter; team player; quality minded; focused; committed; able to work independently.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.