Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Columbus, OH (Remote)
Duration: Contract (6+ months)
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a Project Manager for a contract opportunity with one of our clients in Columbus, Ohio. The project this candidate will be leading is an Application Development Integration project.. The candidate will be required to effectively coordinate timelines to deliver necessary objectives.
- Change and risk management
- Active and open communications with the project team
- Prepare status reports
- Plan and allocate team resources
- Create and manage a project schedule
- Update and maintain the project management tool (PPM)
- Canned and Ad Hoc reporting
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Schedule and facilitate meetings
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 – 7 years of IT Technical or Project Management experience
- Knowledge of creating and tracking project schedules in Microsoft Project.
- Experience with project management processes and standards
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration or related discipline with an information technology or equivalent and extensive related IT Technical or Project Manager Support experience.
- High degree of professional confidence and credibility with the presence and communication skills to represent IT-related concepts effectively.
- Adaptability; self-starter; team player; quality minded; focused; committed; able to work independently.
- Knowledge and use of Waterfall, Hybrid and Agile methodologies.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.