Heitmeyer’s west coast banking client is seeking an Agile Project Manager to support two initiatives related to consumer deposits. This position requires to be in San Francisco and on-site 3 days a week.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the project management of two releases involving fee reversals and CD renegotiation. This person will be collaborating with various teams to ensure they are meeting requirements and deadlines.
- 7-10+ years of project management experience
- Must have recent banking deposit operations experience
- Must have an understanding of core banking platforms and how they work
- Must have sufficient agile experience to understand the process of agile
- Must have experience using Jira and Confluence
Preferred Skills (nice-to-have):
- Consumer Deposits experience
- FIS IBS core banking experience
- Experience using SharePoint
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.