Job Title: Project Manager – Non-IT
Duration: 9+ months
Our client in the financial services industry is seeking a PM to manage merger-related activities as well as BAU activities. This role is joining an exisiting team assisting on the increased workload due to a merger. Ideal candidates have strong experience in the banking / financial services industry specifically in the Non-IT (business side). A strong desire to drive projects and work in a collaborative group.
- Control project timelines and keep up to date on current status and outstanding items
- Act as primary point of contact for the IT partners during projects
- Collaborate with existing team members
- Work with team member to setup vendor partnerships to support on-going opportunities
- Track budgets and invoices
- Financial Services / banking experience
- Experience driving business initiatives
- Strong communication, organization and time management
- Microsoft product skills (Visio, SharePoint, Teams)
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.