Job Title: Project Manager – Infrastructure / Technical
Location: Phoenix AZ (remote due to COVID)
Duration: Contract to hire
Our banking client is seeking motivate Project managers to join their team. The group is formalizing a demand management group. This role will be the lead of the projects and communication from the group. They will demand plan for projects in the pipeline, resource plan, forecast and provide status updates across multiple workflows.
Ideal candidates have senior level PM experience and act as a Program level project manager. This role will act as the CTO liaison between the business users and IT groups.
- Experience in a technical project management role
- Experience with infrastructure based projects / initiatives
- Extensive project management experience (7+ years)
- Expert level Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Strong Communication
- Detail oriented, strong organization and time management
- Ability to work independent and autonomously
- Multi-tasker who works well in a fast paced and upbeat environment
- Works well under little supervision
- PowerBI experience
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.