Heitmeyer’s west coast banking client is seeking a Senior Project Manager to support a large Privacy effort. This position requires to be in San Francisco and on-site 3 days a week.
The Project Manager will be responsible for facilitating meetings, maintaining action items, assist with management and risk issues, and provide document management to ensure plans for communications, training, and change management are accessible.
- 5+ years of project/program management experience
- Must have Privacy experience
- Must have experience in agile/scrum environments
- Formal training in project or program management and/or certification
- Demonstrated ability to execute complex projects within budget and on time
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to build relationships at all levels of the enterprise including external vendors
Preferred Skills (nice-to-have):
- Banking or Financial Services experience
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.