Heitmeyer is seeking a Project Manager for its west coast banking client to manage its private wealth management's Salesforce enablement project. This position requires 3 days a week on-site in San Francisco.
The key responsibilities for this person will include driving the project to execution, budget management, provide status updates. Bringing wealth management expertise and experience in agile/scrum driven environments using Jira will set this individual up for success.
- 7-10+ years of project management experience
- Salesforce experience
- Banking or Financial Services experience is a must
- Having managed a project involving a vendor tool/implementation for a bank or financial services
- Demonstrates examples of building strong relationships effectively across departments
- Possesses top notch communication and interpersonal skills to communicate timelines, expectations, and progress with team members and leadership
- Ability to work in unstructured environments
- Budget management skills
- Ability to indirectly managed a large team to ensure execution
Desired Skills (nice-to-have)
- Wealth Management/alternative investment experience
- Having managed a project in agile/scrum methodology
- Experience using Jira
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.