Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Tampa, FL (100% Remote Possible)
Duration: 3 Months (Possible Extension to 6 months)
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a Project Manager to support several projects in the sales/business development department for one our client partners. This position is 100% remote and will be expected to work EST hours. The selected candidate will have strong IT project management skills and experience supporting sales operations – either from a systems and tools standpoint or process standpoint (ideally both). Our client is rapidly growing both organically and through acquisition. Any experience supporting a sales or business development organization post-merger would be helpful.
- 5+ years of experience working as an IT Project Manager
- Proven experience building project plans, managing stakeholder engagement, facilitating collaboration among various teams, and overseeing project execution
- Experience managing projects supporting sales or business development organizations
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment, quickly build relationships and asses working styles, and adjust approach to deliver needed outcomes
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience working in a fast paced environment supporting stakeholders with a high demand on their time. The selected candidate will have experience being able to tactfully get the attention needed on their initiatives among many competing priorities from the stakeholders.
- Understanding of sales or business development organizations – general operating structure, general systems and tools, etc.
- M&A experience, specifically with sales organizations post-merger
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.