Job Title: Project Manager
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a Project Manager for a contract opportunity with one of our clients in Tampa, FL (100% remote). The client currently has a large initiative to restructure the price and packaging combinations of the existed product offerings. The client has merged with several entities and incorporated all their products to enhance their customer experience. The candidate will partner with a third party who will help assess all the product offerings and provide recommendations on how to pair options together to better generate revenue for the business development team.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Project Manager
- Proven experience working on Implementing a new third-party application or working on application development projects
- Ability to coordinate with a third-party to assemble pricing packages
- Proven experience building project plans, managing stakeholder engagement, facilitating collaboration among various teams, and overseeing project execution
- Experience managing projects supporting sales or business development organizations
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment, quickly build relationships and asses working styles, and adjust approach to deliver needed outcomes
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience working in a fast paced environment supporting stakeholders with a high demand on their time. The selected candidate will have experience being able to tactfully get the attention needed on their initiatives among many competing priorities from the stakeholders
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.