Job Title: QA Analyst
Duration: 6 month contract (possible extensions)
Our client, a large bank in downtown Phoenix, is seeking QA Analysts with Automation experience to work on a large multiyear project. Ideal candidates have hands on QA experience and experience in the financial services industry. The project will be migrating a large number of application from onprem to cloud.
- Strong Experience working on application migrations to Azure
- Able to follow QA processes and standards with no supervision.
- Able to take Initiative to improve quality and make project successful
- Able to take initiative and coordinate testing efforts that involves multiple systems and business users as needed.
- Able to create, maintain Test plans, Test cases and Defect
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time; strong time management.
- Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with multiple teams
- Strong planning, organization, and prioritization skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and root cause analysis skill
- Experience in banking domain application testing.
- Experience with API manual and automation testing using Rest Assured API framework
- Experience creating complex SQL queries for testing purposes.
- Automation Experience
- Experience using TFS/Azure DevOps for testing purposes.
- Experience with Selenium using C# and Java
- Experience with Performance testing using Jmeter or any other relevant tool.
- Experience automating Cross-browser / cross-operating system testing
- Drive CI/CD from the testing perspective
- Experience using Source Code Control Systems (GitHub or source tree).
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.