Job Title: Sr. QA Automation Tester
Location: Columbus, OH
Heitmeyer Consulting has an immediate opening for a Sr. QA Automation Tester to engage with one of our clients in Columbus, Ohio(remote). This selected candidate will be required to lead the architecture and implementation of automation frameworks that meet the high standards of technology best practices, quality, compliance, and reliability. The candidate will be required to drive test automation goals, maintain, and optimize test frameworks. This position will also require minimal manual testing.
- Identify gaps and seek out opportunities to automate labor-intensive manual tests – shift testing left
- Own project deliverables, set goals, prioritize tasks. Manage test automation projects and timelines
- Actively participate in requirement reviews, gain an understanding of functional specifications, and provide feedback.
- Contribute to development of design, automation, and test suite execution
- Monitor quality trends, measure automation effectiveness, review process for improvements
- Planning, executing, and managing the testing effort for the CSOC domains
- Manage defect tracking and provide informative updates as needed and facilitate defect management meetings.
- Perform all aspects of testing, including integration system testing, and testing of data processing systems testing
- Participate in production validation and/or support as needed
- Experience building automation testing frameworks for web applications, native mobile applications, web services that are consumed by continuous integration pipelines
- Experience in an Agile-Scrum environment
- Experience implementing Quality Assurance best practices pertaining to requirements tracking, test definition, and test automation
- Advanced knowledge of automation tools (Ruby Cucumber, Perfecto, Tosco, REST Assured, Selenium Web Driver, Postman, SoapUI)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain system issues clearly and concisely to all levels of management, and establish effective working relationships with our internal customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Banking/Financial services background preferred
- Strong communication skills
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.