Job Title: QA Processor
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 3 months
Heitmeyer Consulting has an immediate opening for a QA Processor to engage with one of our clients in Richmond, Virginia. This is will be for a 100% remote, short-term engagement within the business banking / SBA area of the bank.
The QA Processor role will be responsible for validating all the necessary documents are present in order to produce Loan Documentation and will process exceptions for missing documents.
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge and skills:
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently based on written procedures
- Preferred knowledge of AML/ BSA Compliance requirements
- Preferred knowledge of Loan Document requirements (i.e. Borrowing Resolution, Entity Type)
- Ability to perform within stated Service Levels in a remote, fast paced environment
- Basic technical skills for Microsoft Office Product Suite
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.