Job Title: QA Tester
Location: Columbus, OH (Hybrid)
Heitmeyer Consulting’s growing banking client is in need of a QA Tester to work with their Mobile Development team, doing testing and validation.
- Analyze and translate functional requirements to create and execute test cases for large business initiatives. Automate these test cases, and execute on regular basis.
- Create and maintain test cases and test data using industry standard test automation tools. Preferred knowledge in Selenium – Cucumber, Appium, Postman, RubyMine
- Actively participate in requirements reviews, gain an understanding of functional specifications, and provide feedback on documentation.
- Actively participate in project group meetings.
- Write, review, and maintain the automation test scripts in test automation tools.
- Perform all aspects of verification, including integration testing, functional testing, and regression testing.
- Manage defect tracking and provide updates as requested.
- Participate in production validation and support as needed.
- Experience with Mobile Testing.
- Experience with Keyword, Modular and data driven framework. *Preferred experience with database and service testing.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum.
- Excellent verbal and written communications – Ability to explain system issues clearly and concisely and establish effective working relationships.
- Knowledge of web development framework like MVC.
- Skilled in recognizing patterns and creating re-usable scripts.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Banking
- Azure DevOps experience
- Understanding of various Ruby gems
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.