Job Title: QA Testing Analyst
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: Through End of 2021
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a QA Testing Analyst to help create and execute performance testing scripts for one of our large bank clients. The initial engagement is through the end of 2021.
- Design, build, and manage performance tests for complex applications and report results to project team, developers, and management.
- Design, build, and manage suite of testing and analysis tools.
- Work directly with platform engineers, application owners, architects, and management.
- 3 years experience in Performance Testing and application and infrastructure analysis using a variety of application, network, and infrastructure monitoring tools.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience using one or more of Performance testing tools such as Radview WebLoad or MicroFocus LoadRunner.
- Demonstrated proficiency with UNIX/Linux, Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining application hosted in AWS or similar cloud environment.
- Experience with administration, configuration, and tuning of Web Servers, App Servers, Database Servers, and Appliance Servers (Load Balancers, SSO, DataPower, etc).
- Experience with Agile development.
- Experience with Root Cause Analysis and Fault Domain Isolation using application and network performance management and monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, ServiceNow, Splunk, Endace, AppDynamics, Riverbed, HP Openview, Zenoss, etc.
- Previous Financial Services experience or knowledge.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.