QA Testing Analyst
Our client, a growing bank in Columbus OH, is looking to hire an additional QA Testing Analyst to support their data team. Ideal candidates have 5+ years hands on testing experinece with a focus on SQL. Candidates must have experience with IBM Datastage and SQL.
- Responsible for the planning, integration, test casing, scripting and execution of all testing to ensure proper coverage;
- Schedules and leads test deliverables review sessions as necessary;
- Work on multiple projects/systems as a project team member and are considered to be a subject matter expert for a single project/system.
- These projects are of moderate to high complexity within one or more development environments;
- Collaborate with the BSA and Development teams in the analysis and review of business objectives and requirements to ensure requirements are testable;
- Actively participate in the review of architectural and technical design specifications;
- Develop, document and maintain the test data, data validation, end to end testing flows.;
- May run database queries in order to supply data validation within test scripts;
- Updates test cases based upon approved change requests; Works with BSAs and Development teams on defect analysis and triage;
- Identifies any potential quality issues per defined processes and escalates potential quality issues immediately to management;
- Collects testing sign-off from all testing participants, including cross-impacted application teams;
- Ensures all aspects of testing, such as manual execution, regression, automation and performance testing, is completed;
- 5+ years testing experience
- 5+ years SQL experience
- IBM Datastage experience
- strong analytical stills
- Ability to think through and problem solve various initiatives
- Ability to work cross functionally
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.