Job Title: QA Testing Analyst
Location: Columbus, OH (REMOTE)
Job Summary: Heitmeyer Consulting has an immediate opening for a QA Testing Analyst to engage with one of our clients in Columbus Ohio. Responsible for the planning, integration, casing, scripting and execution of all testing for complex call center systems. Responsible for work on multiple programs/systems as a project team member; considered to be a subject matter expert for a single program/system. These projects are of moderate to high complexity within one or more development environments.
- Responsible for ensuring technical quality with new and existing implementations
- Responsible for ensuring customer quality with new and existing implementations
- Responsible for continuous process improvement and analysis in current environment
- Responsible for analyzing current performance metrics, testing, and recommending improvements
- Responsible for ensuring quality controls are adhered to (PCI, customer data, masking, logging, etc.)
- Responsible for measuring and maintain call center performance from an IT & business perspective (capacity, call failures, IVR utilization, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years call center experience required
- Minimum 7 years of testing experience required
- Experience with Cyara testing tool preferred
- Cisco certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering related field required
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.