Location: San Francisco (100% Remote from any US location due to COVID restrictions) Must work PST hours
Start Date: 10/25/21
Heitmeyer is seeking a Resource & Forecasting Coordinator to manage the overall financials and staffing processes for approvals of its Banking client’s transformation program.
The selected candidate will be a strong multi-tasker and highly organized with strong communication skills to act as the PMO liaison between hiring managers, HR, vendor management, and executives to ensure approvals and budget are done appropriately and on time. This individual will assist with weekly forecasting and reporting, manage tracking and documentation for resource requests, and work with vendors on reviewing and editing SOWs. A successful candidate will be patient with a strong attention to detail.
- 7-10 years of experience in project coordination and/or project management
- Finance experience to assist in the weekly forecast and budget process
- Strong organizational skills to assist in managing the finance and staffing process for the program
- Ability to synchronize supporting functions such as EPO Finance, Accounting, Vendor Management, and Human Resource
- Must have proficient coordination skills to ensure information for approvals is collected by multiple teams in a timely manner
- Support the operational and executive reporting on the finance and staffing state of the program
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates strong multi-tasking skills
- Take a hands-on approach to problem solving
- 2+ years of banking experience preferred
- Well-versed in Excel to build spreadsheets
- Familiar with Hyperion system
- Experience working in the PMO for a large program
- Prior vendor management experience
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.