Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Location: Johnston, RI (Can be completely remote but need to be located in North America and work on eastern standard time.
Duration: 5+ months
Heitmeyer Consulting has an excellent banking client who is seeking a Salesforce Developer with Platform Developer 2 certification. This person will be responsible for writing programs to maintain and control computer systems software for operating systems, networked systems, and database systems.He/she will also be responsible for creating the software platform, and then fine-tuning the final program after it has been made.This is a short-term contract opportunity.
- Review and approve the development of software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Counsel engineering staff on hardware and software, and direct staff to develop specifications and performance requirements and resolve customer problems.
- Advise customer about the maintenance of software system.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures.
- Inform customers or other departments on project status, proposals and technical issues such as software system design and maintenance.
- Direct software programming and development of documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Salesforce Developer with Platform Developer 2 certification.
- Good verbal and written communication and leadership skills.
- Solid customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must have a strong command of the English language
- Fast learner and a team player.
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one's own time.
- Expert mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Expert knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
- Expert ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue.
- Expert knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of computer development software, such as SQL, Java, J2EE, etc.
- Any background on Commercial Pricing applications like Precision Lender will be helpful.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or relevant field – preferred.
- 8+ years experience required.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.