Job Title: SalesForce Tech Lead
Heitmeyer Consulting is seeking an experienced Salesforce.com senior level developer with superior technical skill in Lightning development on the Salesforce Sales & Service Clouds to fulfill the role of Tech Lead on strategic project efforts. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to identify, assess and solve complex business problems, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. This position would closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals, although has some latitude in decision-making. Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Provides strong problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Owns and communicates clearly, design and project deliverables
- Develops working relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Analyzes, designs, and develops systems based upon user specifications
- Maintains and demonstrates knowledge of technical industry trends in Cloud Computing, particularly as they apply to Huntington
- Assists with identifying training needs and/or with training of less experienced staff
- Serves as technical lead for assigned projects including providing technical assistance to more junior resources in solving system problems
- Leads performance monitoring and troubleshooting for Salesforce applications when necessary during production support and deployment exercises
Required Skills/ Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5 years technical and business work experience developing applications utilizing Salesforce.com platform Salesforce toolkit and Force.com platform technologies: custom objects, controllers & triggers and workflows, Apex classes, Lightning, SOQL, SOAP/REST based web services, and legacy Visualforce.
- Minimum of 2 years leading Salesforce-based development activities including design
- Hands on Salesforce Lightning migration strategies and development experience
- Web services API integrations
- Experience evaluating and executing a large-scale Classic to Lightning user experience migration
- Experience with java/J2EE/.Net object-oriented technologies
- Exposing apex classes as REST based web services
- Experience working with ETL tools such as WebSphere DataStage highly preferred
- Has experience with applications utilizing SOA technologies such as WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus and calling web services from within Salesforce in a production environment
- Previously demonstrated project leadership on small to mid-size projects involving the Salesforce platform.