Our FinTech client partner is currently adding an experience Scrum Master to tackle new custom development for existing products, new product feature development, and new product development. This is a forward-thinking organization looking for experienced and talented individuals with a passion for learning new technologies, extreme focus on delivering quality, and possess strong collaboration skills. The current opportunity is an expected 6-month consulting engagement with the potential for extension and/or full-time opportunity with our client.
- 7+ years’ experience working as a Scrum Master.
- Extensive experience managing multiple initiatives and teams at the same time.
- Exceptional communication, documentation, and facilitation skills
- Must be flexible on work hours due to the client being global and resources in India, Ireland, Africa etc..
- Eager to improve, grow and learn personally and within the client.
- Eager and passionate to improve processes and create a better customer experience.
- Banking experience and knowledge is a nice to have.
- Extensive experience with Loyalty and Reward Programs is a nice to have.
- Experience working in Agile environment is a nice to have.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.