We’re seeking a Scrum Master for our west coast banking client to drive the continuous improvement of the team, its products, and processes for commercial software implementations. This position requires to be on site 3 days a week in downtown San Francisco.
As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for identifying problems and dependencies and facilitating quick resolution, perform risk assessments, review product roadmaps, create sprint schedules, and influence and nurture teams with agile/scrum best practices.
- 5+ years of experience in a Scrum Master role
- Banking or Financial Services experience is a must
- Demonstrates examples of building strong relationships effectively across departments
- Understanding of data and reporting to be able to communicate effectively with technical teams
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experienced in Excel
- Proficient in Jira and Confluence
- Must understand Agile metrics and reporting techniques
- Demonstrates passion for agile/scrum methodology
Preferred Skills (Nice-to-Have)
- Commercial Lending
- Project Management experience
- Salesforce and/or nCino experience
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.