Job Title: Scrum Master/Technical Project Manager
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: Through End of 2021
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking an experienced Scrum Master/Technical Project Manager to provide support for the Cloud Strategy Program at one of our large bank clients. The initial engagement is through the end of 2021.
The individual in this role will be a leader in the utilization of client's Project Management Methodology and in the creation of full-scale project plans for the execution of project goals and strategies. Individual will work with the Portfolio Manager to provide input into monthly management report deliverables, providing status on the segment's overall portfolio health.
- Agile Methodology Management.
- Must be very driven and well-organized.
- Individual must be self-motivated and tenacious, thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, and drive the project team to complete tasks on agreed schedules.
- Ability to drive the overall coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of the projects assigned to them.
- Leadership skills to be able to provide guidance to junior members of the project management team on an on-going basis.
- This individual is expected to help lead relationships with the business, cross-impacted IT teams, and 3rd Party Vendors.
- Must possess the ability to push back when required.
- Ability to successfully manage complex midsize and large projects.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.