Title: Security Architecture Lead
Duration: Contract // Contract to hire
Location: Open to Phoenix, Dallas or Las Vegas
We are currently seeking a senior Security Architecture lead to support our client, a growing bank in Phoenix, for a long term contract with an opportunity for contract to hire, if desired. This role will be supporting the Head of architecture to provide end to end understanding across all security domains. Ideal candidates are eager to provide strategic guidance and have a strong ability to solution with clients on their current state and future state capabilities.
- Develops and maintains a security architecture framework & process that enables the enterprise to develop and implement security solutions and capabilities that are clearly aligned with business, technology and current & emerging threat drivers.
- Lead a small, but impactful, team to develop architecture artifacts such as standards, patterns, & architecture designs that can be leveraged in governance processes and align to enterprise security posture.
- Translates business and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint to achieve business objectives and documents all solution architecture design and analysis work.
- 15+ years of overall experience with 5+ years leading security architecture efforts
- Broad understanding of all security domains (IAM, network, end user, platform, etc)
- Proven experience in research, design and optimization of security platforms
- Significant experience developing architecture blueprints, strategies and roadmaps.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.