Job Title: Segment Risk SME
Location: Columbus, OH (REMOTE)
Heitmeyer Consulting has an immediate contract position for a Segment Risk SME to engage with one of our clients in Columbus, Ohio(remote). The candidate will be responsible for the management of ERMS activities (control certifications, CTQT, finding validation, metric updates, risk rationalization, process mapping, etc.) Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for evaluating results of control testing, updating existing control records where needed, documenting new controls, and designing testing where needed. The selected candidate will assist with other core functions and corporate risk projects including, but not limited to, ensuring business unit adherence to vendor management program requirements, tracking of application access reviews performed by business units, completing end-to-end process mapping for key fraud processes, etc.
- Management of all ERMS activities
- Evaluating results of control testing, updated existing control records when necessary.
- Documenting new controls and designing testing where needed, recording KRI and KPI result on monthly/quarterly basis.
- Engagement in ad-hoc items as needed such as: assisting in compiling quarterly risk committee materials, tracking action items assigned during the committee and ensuring overall adheres to Enterprise Policy and Gov’t requirements.
- Assist in completing quarterly Risk and Control Self-Assessments for the Enterprise Fraud business unit.
- 5+ years’ experience in risk management and/or audit experience
- Proven experience in risk management, including evaluating process, identifying and evaluating risk and controls, evaluating control design and identifying potential gaps, etc.
- Strong analytical ability with attention to detail
- Strong writing skills (e.g. documenting findings, risk assessment results, management presentations, etc.)
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis, identify process breakdowns and present solutions to remediate.
- Process mapping (visio) skills.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law