Job Title: Segment Risk Specialist
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 3/1/2021 – 12/31/2021
Heitmeyer Consulting’s banking client is currently seeking a Risk Specialist to assist in the overall coordination of activities related to the audit and remediation of risk. This role requires the individual to be self-motivated and tenacious, thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, and drive tasks to completion on agreed schedules. To be successful, the candidate must be driven, well-organized, and give strong attention to detail.
- Responsible for Performing risk and control self assessments (RCSAs).
- Responsible for Policy/Controls and Process Documentation.
- Work with identified Segment Operational Risk Manager in the administration of the corporate risk management program.
- Work with identified business segment(s) to identify key risks and controls and develop and conduct testing of those controls.
- Develop, maintain and continually enhance a proactive operational and regulatory risk management program and related initiatives.
- Identify, assess, communicate and implement regulatory issuances.
- Ensure the timely completion of all testing requirements in accordance with guidelines.
- Assist the business segment in the timely remediation of issues.
- Help foster a risk awareness culture in the business segment.
- 4 years of experience as a risk specialist/analyst.
- Excellent verbal and written communications; ability to explain risks and issues, and IT related concepts clearly and concisely.
- Strong business and technology aptitude with a willingness to learn.
- Highly motivated with strong organizational, analytical, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and effectively prioritize, drive and execute tasks to completion within defined SLAs in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience with ServiceNow is a plus.
- Ability to collect, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.