Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Location: San Francisco (100% Remote from any US location due to COVID restrictions) Must work PST hours
Duration: 10-12 months
Heitmeyer is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join its highly regarded banking client’s G/L and Financial Reporting team on a conversion project.
This individual will work as a liaison between Accounting and Line of Business (Loans, Deposits, Cash Mgmt.) and Technology to ensure project needs are addressed. This will include performing process/data mapping from current to future state of Bank’s financial system and assisting with data validation and testing efforts. This role requires exceptional communication skills with an ability to build and maintain working relationships with multiple business and technical teams.
- 7-10 years of business/process analysis
- 3+ years of Banking domain experience in accounting, loans, deposits, cash management, etc.
- Ability to write business and functional requirements.
- Ability to write SQL queries for analysis and source to target mapping
- Experience in both system and user acceptance testing and documentation of reported defects.
- Experience documenting use cases, test plans, and test scripts.
- Well-versed in agile methodology using project tools such as Jira
- Capable of creating and/or maintaining logs, databases, status reports/tracking for project activities.
- Having strong understanding of Financial Accounting systems
- Having worked on a core banking conversion