Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: San Francisco (100% Remote from any US location due to COVID restrictions) Some travel may be required once bank reopens. Must work PST hours.
We have an immediate need for a Senior Business Analyst to join our Banking client’s core transformation statements project to continue supporting the transition of statements and notifications from existing vendors to newly established ones.
The selected candidate will be responsible for developing Business Requirements, test cases, and operational workflows, and will work collaboratively to plan and execute UAT. This individual will be successful if they are detailed oriented and exhibit strong gap analysis skills.
- 7-10+ years of experience in a Business Analyst and/or Project Manager capacity
- 3-5+ year of Banking experience
- Adept at writing business requirements and technical requirements (including process flows), data gathering and following up on project action items.
- Ensures compliance with enterprise project management standards, processes, and serves as go to person to get things done.
- Design, execute and document application testing (UAT, E2E) and communicate results to affected areas
- Skilled in following Agile methodology using tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Creates and/or maintains appropriate logs, databases, status reports/tracking for project activities.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities.
- Strong documentation capabilities to document project decisions, project meetings, assumptions, dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Hands on approach to the work the project team has to accomplish, focus on partnership with all project team members and business sponsors
- Assist with the implementation of system and process changes/updates
- Understanding of financial transactions
- Core banking conversion experience
- FIS IBS knowledge