Start Date: 11/1/21
Location: San Francisco – hybrid model (must be in the office twice a week)
We have a direct hire opportunity to join our west coast banking client’s Deposit Operations team as Senior Business Analyst. This team’s the go-to experts for the new core banking platform the bank is converting to. This individual will be supporting this team and act as a liaison to the current core banking vendor. Key responsibilities will be to assist business users in defining requirements, coordinating testing of new releases, act as first line of support for application issues/questions, and be a part of future product releases.
- 7-10 years of Business Analyst, Project Management or other program or project leadership experience.
- Must have Banking Deposits experience
- Ability to operate in a "roll up your sleeves" environment without a large infrastructure. Makes things happen with available resources.
- Superior communication skills
- Well-versed in agile methodology
- Experience using Jira
- Ability to work with business users to define requirements
- Ability to create test plans and perform test execution
- FIS IBS experience
- Core Conversion experience
- Bank Control
- Experience with entitlements
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.