Heitmeyer’s west coast banking client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to help support its privacy team’s business content management application. This role requires on-site 3 days a week in the downtown San Francisco office.
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for gathering business requirements and translating them to testing to ensure the product meets requirements, perform manual testing, work with vendors and technology team members, and defect management. This person will be expected to follow and understand all bank policy and standards.
- 7-10+ years of experience in a Business Analyst related role
- Must have Jira experience
- Must have experience with Banking OR Privacy OR any application / organization that is regulated with certain requirements to understand the level of sensitive information
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills to be able to work with business and effectively gather and deliver requirements
- Must have manual testing experience
- Must be able to work independently and be able to problem-solve with little guidance
- Experience working with iManage
- Experience using X-Ray (testing plug-in for Jira)
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.