Job Title: Senior Data Analyst / Business Analyst
Location: San Francisco (Remote during COVID restrictions)
Duration: 12 months
Heitmeyer is seeking an immediate opening for a Senior Data Analyst to engage with one of our premier banking clients on a technology modernization initiative. This position is remote right now but requiring to be on-site in San Francisco once bank reopens.
Key responsibilities for this individual helping with a data migration will include data analysis and discovery, strong SQL, and writing requirements and user stories. This person will be a key member in modernizing the bank’s online banking platform. He/She will use business and data acumen to connect the dots and paint a picture that tells a story in a way the business understands.
- Self-sufficient with proven problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill to build relationships with both the business and technology teams
- Proficient in writing requirements and user stories in JIRA
- Ability to perform data analysis the data discovery tasks
- Proven experience with Data Mapping and Data Profiling
- 5+ years with SQL to write queries, validate data, and perform UAT
- Possess banking domain acumen and an understanding of customer data
- Experience with historical data integration