Job Title: Senior Front End Software Engineer
Location: 100% remote
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently hiring a Senior Front End Software Engineer to join one of our bank clients. This individual will be a member of a Digital Team that custom builds the client’s Consumer Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and Account Originations apps. The selected candidate will possess the following skills:
- Assume responsibility for the design system component ecosystem. These components are developed at a platform level and used across applications
- Guide engineering efforts within the design system and manage the release process across the wider Digital team.
- Be an engaged member of our Platform Team: Develop UI standards; offer technical expertise; mentor others and conduct code and design reviews
- Must be a strong Coder
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle. This includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing and deployment.
- Interpret wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements
- Collaborate and communicate effectively and efficiently with others
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Angular
- Experience with other programming languages like, but not limited to CSS, Typescript, Java, etc.
- Experience with GIT and GIT Workflows (gitflow, pull requests, etc.). Be able to use effectively
Nice to Have Skills:
- AngularJS experience is a plus
- Experience in hybrid mobile applications using Cordova or Ionic frameworks.
- Understanding of different Browser engines and their associated architectures.
- Experience in Linux/Unix/Mac OS X based environments
- Experience with the following tools & technologies:
- Angular CLI
- Experience with Bootstrap or similar frameworks
- Experience using CSS Preprocessors (preferably SASS)
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery environment, utilizing automated testing, as well as Test Driven Development
- Agile experience
- Prior banking experience
- Experience working with an application container platform using docker.
- Experience working as a Full Stack engineer, specifically with Java and Spring.
- Experience with APM tools like Dynatrace or AppDynamics
- Experience with CDN providers like Akamai or Google Cloud CDN.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.