Job Title: Senior IBS Consultant
Location: San Francisco (100% Remote from any US location due to COVID restrictions). Must work PST hours
We have an immediate need for a Senior Consultant to join our Banking client’s core transformation project and lead the end-to-end testing portion for one or more business units.
This position requires in-depth business and project process analyses focused on understanding how software capabilities map to business processes. A successful candidate will be analytical, well-organized, detail-oriented, timeline sensitive, and have excellent communication skills. They must have strong testing and BA capabilities with some IBS core banking system experience as it relates to the following areas: Deposits, Teller, Cards, Treasury Management, Retail Loans, G/L, Digital, or BSA/AML.
- 4-10+ years of experience working in a Business Analyst, Tester, and/or Project Manager capacity
- 3-5+ year of Banking experience in any of the following areas: Deposits, Teller, Cards, Treasury Management, Retail Loans, G/L, Digital, or BSA/AML
- Must have FIS IBS core banking experience
- Strong testing and leadership skills to be able to coordinate the end-to-end testing by helping teams understand their upstream and downstream impact areas
- Ability to create and drive the documentation of end-to-end epics and user stories by the teams they interface with
- Demonstrates strong test management skills and ability to create test cases and test plans for E2E
- Ability to be hands-on as needed
- Capable of acting as a liaison between the various teams performing the E2E as they undergo sprints
- Possesses strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience on a core conversion to FIS IBS or any core banking transformation
- Having worked in an agile environment using tools like Jira and Confluence