Senior Informatica Developer
Heitmeyer’s east coast banking client is acquiring another bank. In an effort to support this acquisition, we’re seeking multiple Senior Informatica Developers to build up new data warehouses and various migrations including on-prem to Cloud. These roles are required to be in the Charlotte, NC, Raleigh, NC, Mount Laurel, NJ, Philadelphia, PA, and Wilmington, Delaware areas.
Working in an Agile environment, the key responsibilities include hands-on development, SQL programming in Oracle database, scripting in Linux, and Azure cloud migration activities.
- 7-10 years of ETL Development experience with majority being in Informatica PowerCenter
- Well-versed in working in data warehouse environments and knowledgeable in slow changing dimensions
- Must have strong knowledge of data warehousing and ETL concepts
- Must have Oracle DB programming experience with SQL
- Must have decent Linux Scripting experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Any Cloud experience (Azure, IICS-Informatica Cloud, AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Banking Domain experience with Risk & Regulatory or Commercial or Credit Cards/Retail
- Exposure to Design – creating specifications documents, STTMs…etc.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.