Job Title: IT Network Manager
Our client, a growing bank in Phoenix, is looking for an Senior IT Manager. Responsible for End User Support, Helpdesk and ITSM functions. Responsible for mentorship, evaluation, conflict resolution and recognition of the staff to maintain highly motivated and engaged employees. Provide day to day direction to the team on activities, lead efforts to mature our End User Support, Helpdesk and ITSM services. Develop effective operational procedures and services offered by End User Support, Helpdesk and ITSM. As the Manager you will be an integral part of an infrastructure technology team. You will have a direct impact on driving improvements within the Engineering and Operations group. Below are some of the responsibilities.
Required Skills/ Qualifications
We want a highly-motivated individual and a self-starter who is / has:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Security, Data Science or related field
- ITTL v4 Certified, COBIT 5 / 2019 certified desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; must be able to communicate across business line and skill level
- Strong understanding of End User Support, Helpdesk and ITSM.
- Producing, publishing, and distributing operational reports pertaining to the status of End User Support, Helpdesk and ITSM.
- Acting as a liaison with various departments, management, and staff
- Lead new development activities in ITSM, Helpdesk and End User Support
- You will support implementation and operations best practices while taking ownership of tasks and/or project work-streams, assist and perform analysis and diagnosis of issues related to technology configuration, setup, procedural and/or process challenges, and contribute to deliverables of the team
- Implement security improvements by assessing current situation, evaluating trends, and anticipating requirements.
- Candidates must be familiar with all areas of IT Service Management such as standards, frameworks, and best-practices. Leveraging ITTL and COBIT.
- Ability to successfully manage a group of computer technicians, helpdesk and ITSM engineers.
- 5+ years’ experience supporting a group of (3000+ users) experience with Microsoft Windows, Mac, and Linux Clients
- Knowledge of Service Now
- Knowledge of hardware component repair (Desktop, Laptop, Printer)
- Knowledge of the major client software packages (MS Office, Oracle, Adobe, etc.)
- Strong customer service and excellent communication skills along with the ability to mentor others in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability
- Self-starter with the ability to independently resolve problems
- Ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment with short timelines
- Customer-centric and Service minded.
- Ability to interact with all levels of users (end-users/executives).
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team-oriented environment.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.