Job Title: Senior Management Consultant
Location: Remote but must be willing to travel up to 66% of the time
Duration: 6 months
Heitmeyer consulting is seeking a sr. Management Consultant for our client. This person delivers and provides a broad spectrum of consulting services, ranging from research, data analytics, business intelligence, technology optimization to productivity improvement, profit improvement and strategic advisory services to the financial services industry. Leverages industry knowledge, technology, process , and organizational design expertise, and financial services best practices to deliver results for clients with the goal of improving profitability. Consultants are experts in one or more of the following areas: data analytics, business intelligence, sales & service, business productivity improvement, revenue enhancement, technology optimization, organizational design, marketing excellence, financial service payments, financial service channel optimization, or strategic planning. Understanding the industry, associated business challenges and opportunities for particular area of expertise is critical.
- Maintains current knowledge of industry issues and opportunities for specific areas of expertise.
- Maintains current knowledge of best practices for specific areas of expertise.
- Delivers outstanding quality work, leading to client references and case studies.
- Sells the value of offerings and identifies areas of opportunity for the company's services in client institutions.
- Provides sales support, identifies and qualifies opportunities, and defines and presents solutions.
- Evaluates situations, identifies challenges and opportunities for improvement and creates practical solutions.
- Builds and maintains credibility with clients and peers, as domain expert for specific areas of expertise.
- Works effectively in a team environment.
- Works at client site for most assignments.
- Defines and conducts research and analysis to identify industry trends and strategies.
- Must be willing to travel up to 66% of the time.
- Other related duties are assigned as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree and prior experience in banking/financial services or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Qualified candidates will have hands on experience in report requirement gathering and report creation utilizing SAP BusinessObjects especially on FIS IBS Business Intelligence Solution (BIC).
- Experience as a data analyst on FIS IBS Solutions.
- Must have US Banking Domain Expertise including solid understanding of US Banking applications such as deposits or loans.
- Excellent communication skills, including both verbal and written
- Demonstrated research, writing and analytical skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in financial services or financial services consulting around business intelligence, data management, reporting and analytics.
- Have robust understanding/expertise of data storage, consolidation and governance including data management/warehouse tools such as ETL, Oracle, database querying, ODBC, etc.
- Experience with data mapping .
Considered very knowledgeable in best practices for area of responsibility, possesses very good presentation and negotiation skills. Participates in research and the creation of industry thought leadership and presents thought leadership in webinars and client conference settings. Participates in sales process including identifying and qualifying sales opportunities, defines business solutions for simple to moderately complex business issues, and works independently or as part of a team of consultants through client engagements. Works effectively with C-level executives from client organizations and serves as mentor to other consultants. Typically requires a minimum of up to 15 years of experience in financial services or financial services consulting.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.