Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Various Metros: Atlanta GA, Alpharetta GA, King of Prussia PA, Hagerstown MD, Indianapolis IN, Coral Springs FL, Jersey City NJ, Frisco TX, Omaha NE, Lincoln NE, Brookfield WI, Columbus OH, Boston MA, Chicago IL
Duration: 6 Month+ (will extend or become FTE)
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently hiring a Senior Project Manager to join a growing implementation team for one of our Fintech clients. The selected candidate will have significant customer facing experience and proven ability to manager onboarding of new clients. This position will start as a contract with the expectation to convert to a full-time employee of our client within 6 – 12 months.
- 7+ years of project management or client onboarding experience
- Significant client facing experience with a proven ability to manager customer relationships and work with internal stakeholders to deliver positive outcomes
- Experience with resource and budget management
- Previous Banking or FI experience (Fintech experience not required)
- Strong detail orientation including the ability to manage complex projects / new client onboarding
- Excellent communication skills and EQ. Must be able to quickly build relationships, tactfully hold customers and internal business partners accountable, raise issues as needed and manage expectations.
- Experience with Agile and JIRA is helpful but not required
- PMP certification is a nice to have but not required
- Understanding of product development
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.