Senior Project Manager
Heitmeyer Consulting is hiring a direct hire Senior Project Manager who will be influential in the development and expansion of an Enterprise PMO. The Senior Project Manager is responsible for overall direction, implementation, execution, control, and project management of enterprise-wide projects. They will have the opportunity to lead and implement innovative approaches and solutions within and across the enterprise.
- Develops and presents project communication to influence key internal and external stakeholders to focus transparent rapid business value delivery
- Sets project expectations and strategy; ensures the development of organizational change plans.
- Create communication plans to influence multiple decision makers and secure commitment for project decisions; advises project/program teams to communicate solution vision and priorities
- Understands customer journey that informs business goals within the organization
- Leads project/program teams to acknowledge business value and focusing on delivering business objectives
- Leads project team to focus on business strategy, vision and prioritizes based on delivery of business value
- Collaborates with leaders to align to program vision; assess the different types of support required to achieve goals
- Contributes to the change activities on projects or programs across the organization
- Minimum five years combined experience in project analysis, coordination and management required, preferably in a financial institution.
- Customer-focused attitude and ability to work proactively and efficiently.
- Supportive of all decisions, choices, goals, and objectives as determined by PMO leadership and Executive leadership.