Location: San Francisco (Remote until November)
Start Date: 10/18/21
We’re seeking a Senior Project Manager for our west coast banking client to run a Corporate Digital mobile/desktop implementation project.
The individual will be responsible for the overall project plan, including scope, requirements, project governance, budget, financial forecasting, testing, and scheduling. Additionally, this person will be assigning and tracking scrum teams, identifying risks, and managing vendor relationships. A successful candidate will be extremely adaptable, demonstrate the ability to manage multiple highly complex projects, and use her/his digital banking expertise to guide teams.
- 10+ years of project management experience
- 5+ years of digital banking experience
- Detailed understanding of digital banking products and services (web and/or mobile applications)
- Demonstrates success with Agile methodology
- Experience using Jira
- Experience with money movement
- Ability to execute complex projects on time and within budget.
- Demonstrated knowledge in systems integration.
- Possesses business operations expertise with broad experience with banking processes, technology and change initiatives.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and strategic thinking under a minimum of supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience in Zelle
- Expertise in MS Visio and Project
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.