Job Title: Senior Pyspark Developer
Location: Columbus, OH – Remote
Our client, a growing bank in Columbus, is looking for a Senior Pyspark developer to join their team! Primary focus of this role will be supporting Pyspark development initiatives. Ideal candidates have 7+ years technical experience with a focus on Pyspark and ETL development.
- Design and develop ETL integration patterns using Python on Spark.
- Develop framework for converting existing Datastage mappings and to PySpark (Python and Spark) Jobs.
- Create Pyspark frame to bring data from DB2
- Provide guidance to development team working on PySpark
Required Skills/ Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience in related field (preferably computer science).
- 5+ years pyspark experience
- At least 5 years of experience in ETL development (Datastage)
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies
- At least 5 years of experience writing SQL queries.
- Understanding of enterprise data warehousing best practices and standards.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organization skills and the ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Experience in financial services (banking) industry.
- Experience with Datastage ETL development.
- Experience with SQL Server, SSIS.
- Experience with data warehousing cloud technologies.(Snowflake)
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.