Job Title: QA Automation Analyst
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Duration: 6 month contract (possible extensions or CTH).
Our client, a large bank in downtown Phoenix, is seeking QA Analysts with Automation experience to work on a large multiyear project. Ideal candidates have hands on automation experience and experience in the financial services industry.
- Able to follow QA processes and standards with no supervision.
- Able to take Initiative to improve quality and make project successful
- Experience with Functional, system, SIT and different types of testing.
- Experience testing web applications, Desktop, API and backend systems.
- Able to take initiative and coordinate testing efforts that involves multiple systems and business users as needed.
- Able to create, maintain Test plans, Test cases and Defect
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time; strong time management.
- Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with multiple teams
- Strong planning, organization, and prioritization skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and root cause analysis skill
- Experience creating complex SQL queries for testing purposes.
- Experience in banking domain application testing.
- Experience with Selenium using C# and Java
- Experience with API manual and automation testing using Rest Assured API framework
- Experience using Source Code Control Systems (GitHub or source tree).
- Experience with QA Automation using Protractor framework
- Experience using TFS/Azure DevOps for testing purposes.
- Experience with Performance testing using Jmeter or any other relevant tool.
- Experience automating Cross-browser / cross-operating system testing
- Drive CI/CD from the testing perspective
- Experience with mobile application testing.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.